Over the last twelve months we have run a series of workshops for SMEs in collaboration with Brunel University as part of their Co-Innovate programme. The workshops cover a wide range of topics essential for smaller businesses to understand and master in order to be successful on line:
• Traditional vs Modern marketing
• First things first: Get your brand in shape
• Overview of the digital space: What do we mean by digital?
• Communications planning overview
• Traffic strategies: Getting found on line by your prospective / clients customers
• Keyword strategy: Case study
• Using social media
• Becoming an authority site
• Content strategy
• Video marketing
• The role of Mobile
• Email marketing
• E commerce
• Building a business case study: colourandpaint.com
Co-Innovate is an exciting new two year programme jointly funded by Brunel University and the European Regional Development fund. Over this two year period the initiative will support 150 small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in the London region; introducing a dynamic range of activities to support new product and service development leading to business growth for the participating companies and economic and employment benefits for the region.
Other workshops in the series include:
– Crowdfunding: the future of small business finance?
– Packaging Design and Green Marketing Workshop for the Food and Drink Industry
– Trends and consumer insights for the Food and Drink Industry
If you need help in any of the above areas please contact us at email@example.com
Here is a short video with more information about the programme.